To ensure the well-being of our clients & salon team we have strict requirements during the recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Upon booking you will be asked to pay a deposit to secure your appointment.
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid within 24 hours, failure to do so will result in losing your reservation.
- If you are feeling unwell & showing COVID-19 symptoms you must inform us ASAP & please do not attend your appointment.
- Please arrive at your allocated time as our waiting area will not be available during current restrictions.
- Please attend your appointment alone. This unfortunately means no children; we understand this may be difficult for some of our clients, but we must adhere to the new safety measures.
- Refusal to attend your appointment unaccompanied will result in cancellation & you will lose your deposit.
- Please attend your appointment wearing a mask. We will have masks for sale if you do not have your own.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be taken & we have sanitisation stations for you to use.
- You are welcome to bring refreshments & reading material as under the new guidelines we're unable to provide you with our usual complimentary treats.
We understand this 'new normal' seems very regulated but our main priority is keeping you safe within the guidelines, whilst keeping the salon able to run.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT & UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME!